- Driving in the parks is allowed between 6 am and 6 pm only.
- The speed limit in the parks is 50km/h and 25km/h in the Ngorongoro Crater.
- Animals always have the right of way.
- Never feed animals. It will upset their diet and lead to an unnecessary dependence on people.
- Keep to the authorized tracks only.
- Do not pick, cut or destroy any vegetation or remove any object of biological interest,including eggs, bones and trophies.
- Camping is allowed only in designated sites.
- Picnicking is allowed only at designated sites.
- Do not disturb or harass the wildlife in any way. Radios and music players are forbidden.
- Please do not imitate animal’s sounds, clap or pound on vehicle or hoot. Do not throw objects to attract animal’s attention.
- Do not litter. Keep your waste in the vehicle until it can be properly disposed later at your lodge or camp. Litter can choke or poison animals and birds.
- Do not smoke while on game drive and always dispose cigarettes carefully. A burning cigarette can start a wild fire that would cause damage to vegetation and suffering to wildlife
- Do not light or cause fire to be lit. If camping, be sure to extinguish your fire carefully.
- All visitors must remain in their vehicle within 200 meters of any game animal. Leaving the
vehicle in the parks is forbidden except in designated places.
- Discourage your driver from approaching the animals too close (25 meters). Lions, cheetahs
and leopards are especially nervous; a vehicle can hinder their hunting or make them leave a
hard earned meal. Your driver may be banned from the area and/or lose his job.
- Domestic pets are forbidden in the parks.
- Ngorongoro Crater: You are required to hire a TANAPA guide before descending into the
Crater. The guide fees are approximately $20 which can be paid in cash.
- It’s is not allowed to use/operate drones in any park.
- Leave the park undisturbed by not leaving or removing anything, animate or inanimate
Our eco-system depends on a very delicate balance
The less we disturb it the longer we can enjoy it.