Honeymoons are meant to be some of the most romantic and fun holidays of your life. Whether it is adventure, relaxation or a bit of both then Tanzania is the place for an epic honeymoon.
We have arranged a variety of Tanzania honeymoons and all of them have delivered regardless of budget. By using an experienced operator you are able to find exactly what you are looking for.
Tanzania is a beautiful place for a honeymoon. Beautiful wildlife, stunning scenery and areas which are both remote and beautiful.
Tanzania is home to famous safari resorts like Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater and the mighty Mount Kilimanjaro and combining these with some beach relaxation is the perfect Tanzania honeymoon.
Newlyweds who travel to Tanzania will find beautiful lodges and camps set in stunning surroundings with luxurious rooms all in a unique setting. Honeymoon specials often include visiting the great migration, nature walks in the wild, and dinner under the stars all of which are experiences that will stay in your memories forever.
Tanzanian Honeymoons Tips
- Make sure we know you are going on honeymoon from Day 1 – many lodges offer special deals or packages for honeymooners.
- Do the safari first then the beach. You will appreciate the beach so much more.
- We recommend NOT starting a safari straight after the wedding. You will be tired! Plan it well and travel when you are ready.
- Budget – to save money mix up luxury and basic accommodation. Even dropping 1 safari day can save a lot.
- View our top rated lodges – these offer in our opinion the best destinations on the island.The South of Tanzania offers smaller boutique lodges and camps which are often owner-run. This gives a more personal and intimate safari experience, which we feel is a vital element of a Tanzania honeymoon.
- We usually send our honeymooners on Southern circuit Safaris – these are using smaller more intimate tented camps and give a much more authentic & romantic honeymoon.
- Don’t try and do too much. Safari is probably the best honeymoon you can do… but it can be quite full on! It is much better to have a shorter (4 night) safari somewhere really luxurious, rather than a longer safari of dubious quality.